

I got the pleasure of packing our WHOLE HOUSE in Snowflake, while Randy was here in Utah searching for a job. It was no fun at all, but it made loading the Uhaul way easier having everything boxed up and ready to go. We left Snowflake on Saturday, Sept. 25th at 5:00 a.m. and I bawled all the way to Holbrook. My heart still aches for home somedays, but each day it gets a little easier. We putted along in the big ol' Uhaul for 12 hours and made it to our destination!

This is North Ogden, UT! These are the Wasatch Mountains that are to the east of the valley. This was taken on my way home. Super pretty!

We live in a really cute, very green neighborhood. This is the view from upstairs in our apartment. I am really looking forward to going to church and meeting some nice new people. I've been brave and met my neighbor...thankfully she is very nice!

I've had 2 weeks to get the apartment in order but worked my tail off and got it done in three days. I'm awfully proud of how cute it is. The nice thing about this apartment is it's much less open than our last house and therefore, feels a lot more cozy (since we don't have a ton of stuff to fill big spaces with!!!)


I'm in love with orange nowadays...I think it makes things feel comfy-cozy.
So, the house is together and I've met one person AND can sorta get around the city. I am making progress. I really am looking forward to meeting some new people. We need friends to have over for dinner! I have a job interview on Monday, Oct. 11th...I really hope I get it! It's been nice being home but I am very much ready to get back to work.

Until next time...








No comments:
Post a Comment